Raising A Concern And Making A Complaint


The college aims to resolve all concerns quickly before they escalate in to a formal complaint.

All concerns regarding the conduct of a member of staff should be made to the Headteacher, by email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or by phone on 01246 473873.

Concerns about the conduct of the Headteacher should be made to the Chair of Governors, who can be contacted via college reception.

For other concerns please refer to the “who to contact” section of the college website (link)

If, after attempting to do so informally, a concern has not been resolved, then a formal complaint should be made to the Headteacher.  Please click here to view our Complaints procedure.

Complaints Form