Exams and Data Officer
Grade 9 - £24,573 - £26,363
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well organised, flexible and hardworking Exams and Data Officer to manage the college’s examinations procedures and to maintain the college data and management information system (MIS).
The Exams Officer role includes providing an effective and efficient service in relation to the college’s examination and assessment requirements.
The data aspect of the role includes responsibility for all aspects of data management, providing access to high quality assessment information to all those who require it, including senior leaders, faculty leaders, student progress leaders, governors, parents and students themselves.
We are seeking someone who possesses:
• Experience and knowledge of leading the examinations function of a secondary school
• The ability to generate assessment reports from the college’s Management Information System
• A working knowledge of SIMS and the ability to learn new systems quickly
• MS Excel knowledge
• The ability to work under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A flexible, proactive approach
Springwell Community College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff are required to undertake a DBS criminal record check before they can be appointed.
Hours of work will be 8.00m until 4.00pm (3.30pm on Fridays)
For an informal discussion regarding the above posts or to arrange a visit to the College, please contact Kerry Hartwell on 01246 473873.
Closing date: Midnight on Sunday 4th December 2018